Boosting performance to a staggering 670 Horsepower/545 ft-lbs. of torque for the 2015-17 Ford Mustang 5.0L V8
ROUSH and Ford Racing have teamed up to develop this industry-leading calibrated supercharger system. The ROUSH and Ford Racing 2.3L Phase 1 Calibrated Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH, raising the bar for performance and reliability. Eaton’s TVS technology rotating assembly delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package, and is part of the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Ford Mustangs.
The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees. By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60-degrees. The fourth lobe and the added twist, when combined with newly-redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, provides a long list of benefits including: greatly enhanced thermal efficiency, higher volumetric capacity, higher operating speeds, a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine, and improved noise and vibration characteristics.
Unlike turbocharging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine’s entire power band.
– Fits 2015-2017 Mustang GT 5.0L V8
– ROUSH/Ford Performance TVS R2300 Phase 1 Supercharger System
– Produces 670hp @6850rpm 545lb-ft torque @5000rpm (500kW @6850rpm & 739Nm @5000rpm)
– 260hp (+63%) & 154lb-ft (+39%) increase over stock 410hp & 391lb-ft (194kW & 209Nm increase over stock 306kW & 530Nm)
– Compatible with both manual and automatic transmissions
– Features Eaton’s new four-lobe rotors, along with newly-designed high-flowing inlet and outlet ports, that greatly enhances thermal efficiency over previous models enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher RPMs
– Large intercooler, redesigned large low temperature radiator, and degas bottle provide substantial cooling technology
– 85mm Supercharger Pulley
– Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH-designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
– High-flow induction system with twin-60mm throttle body provides increased air flow
– Heavy-duty, first sheave FEAD system
– ROUSH/Ford Racing calibration included (to be downloaded using the ROUSH RDT software – see details below)
– Includes all necessary installation hardware